E-Team & Darcie’s = Blog Hop Fun
Happy Monday everyone! Iâ€™m totally psyched because the E-Team was deployed on another mission . The mission you ask? I know you heard me do the happy dance when Daisy gave us our mission: Darcie Heater Designs
And you guys are going to love what the E-Team will be sharing with you! So before I share my card, here is the line up for this mission:
After returning from Summer CHA, I talked about Darcieâ€™s winter release HERE. I totally fell in love with the vintage style stamps.
For my card today, I used stamps from Darcieâ€™s Decorate Your Life stamp set. Used watercolors to give the chair a quick color wash. And of course what is vintage without distressing the individual panel edges with Distress Inks. The vintage button is from my stash which I just recently rediscovered .
I was hoping to finish up a couple more cards but alas, it was one of those days, kwim? BUT, the rest of the E-Team will leave you speechless, guaranteed! Now, I do believe that Daisy will have a prize for one lucky blog hop participant!
Definitely stop by eclectic Paperie to check out the new goodies that have arrived and donâ€™t forget to check out the eclectic Offerings. Daisy always has some great steals and deals and bundle packages .
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the hop!
- Stamps: Darcieâ€™s Decorate Your Life (eclectic Paperie)
- Inks/Coloring Mediums: Tea Dye Distress Inks (Ranger), Sepia Archival Inks (Ranger), Tim Holtz Distress Clear Embossing Ink (Ranger)
- Paper: Natural, black(Stampinâ€™ Up!), Graphic 45 Christmas Past 12×12 pack
- Other: Blending Tool (Ranger), Robin’s Nest Dew Drops, Koi Watercolors (Sakura of America), vintage button from stash
- Tools: SureCut 9" Paper Trimmer, Scotch Tape Glider, Scor-Buddy, Fiskars Compact Stamp Press,