I truly have a hard time creating sympathy cards. I would much rather just give a hug. Sometimes, no words are needed and a touch or hug says so much more. Unfortunately that is so hard to do when distance separates the recipient.
I created this card playing with the ‘Reverse Embossing’ Technique which Gina K featured on her blog (HERE) At least I think that’s what it’s called. My card doesn’t look nearly as good as hers but it’s a fun technique.
Had a little fun with my Scor-Buddy:
Hey it’s Friday….I made it another week of not smoking and not ripping any heads off their necks. But then I still have to go to work. So maybe I need to keep the “Woohoo, it’s a miracle” on the back burner until tonight, hehehehe!
- Stamps: all stamps (Stampin’ Up! )
- Inks/Coloring Mediums: Forest Moss Distress Inks (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko),Sepia Archival Inks (Ranger), Tim Holtz Distress Clear Embossing Ink (Ranger)
- Paper: Natural, Close to Cocoa (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Blending Tool (Ranger), Brads – Basic Grey, Embossing Borders “Ironworks”(ProvoCraft)
- Tools: SureCut 9" Paper Trimmer, Scotch Tape Glider, Scor-Buddy, scissors, Ellison Die Cut Machine,